Epic Games, Inc. is a game and a developer of software and also a publisher. It is situated in Cary, North Carolina. The group was ascertained by Tim Sweeney in 1991, initially placed in Potomac, Maryland. Fulfilling his wish to deliver the first video game, ZZT in 1991, the organization became Epic MegaGames, Inc. in mid-1992 and welcomed Mark Rein, who is the organization’s VP to date.
The headquarters were moved to Cary by 1999 and the name of the studio was changed to Epic Games.
This article is about the scope of Epic Games technical support.
Let’s proceed further to have a thorough knowledge about it.
The scope of Epic Games technical support
Players get support for technical errors on all the games and also the Launcher. We need to be certain the help we offer gives an incredible player experience.
The support provided by Epic Games:
The launcher of Epic Games:
- Having problems downloading and installing games.
- Error with the features like Cloud saves i.e extra storage.
- Codes appear to show errors.
- Cannot connect or link the launcher.
- Collision or Cracks.
- The graphic issue can be solved by Epic Games.
- Cannot connect the device because you don’t have stable connectivity.
- Some issues which are not in our hands like cannot support latency though it is high. You need to contact the service provider if you face such a problem.
We do not provide support if there is high rate latency we provide only support for the products of Epic Games and only the Launcher.
Technical Support for Epic Games
You are experiencing difficulty utilizing the Epic Games Launcher, here are some of the investigating steps that generally fix normal issues.
Check the server of Epic Games:
Check the server status of the Epic Games page to ensure all frameworks are functional. In the event that the Epic Games Launcher is influenced by a blackout or framework wide issue, your issue might be fixed when the query is settled.
Clearing your launcher:
You need to clear the cache which deciphers the issue that may hinder you from utilizing the launcher.
Follow the steps to clear the cache:-
i) For Windows:
- Take the mouse pointer and click the system tray button.
- Hit the Exit option. You exit from the launcher of Epic Games.
- Take the window key and R key together.
- Enter “%localappdata%”, and after that press the Enter option to open the window of File Explorer.
- Now open the folder for Launcher.
- Tap the Saved folder to open it.
- Tap the cache folder and proceed to delete the folder.
- Now, you can restart your pc.
- After that Relaunch the Launcher of Epic Games.
ii) Mac Users
Follow the simple steps:-
- First, go to the Epic Games Launcher and press the Exit button.
- Then tap to open the Finder option.
- Tap on the Go option and now go to the folder.
- You need to type the link ~/Library/Caches/com. epic games.EpicGamesLauncher and then tap on the Enter tab.
- Delete the webcache.
- Tap the Control option and hit the Trash option.
- Hit the Empty Trash option.
- Now it’s time to reinstall the epic games launcher.
Run the launcher to work as administrator:
If you are using the launcher as an administrator that hoists its authorizations so it can keep away from issues with downloading games, for instance.
Follow these steps to run the launcher as an executive:-
- You need to right-click the shortcut file of Epic Games Launcher.
- Tap to Run as Administrator.
- Update drivers of the graphics card.
Ensuring the player is utilizing the most recent illustration card drivers may resolve the launcher smashing. Survey this article for steps on the most proficient method to do refresh their design drivers.
Install the Epic Games Launcher
Keep in mind before proceeding towards the steps that your other games will be deleted.
- Run framework record checker at that point install the Epic Games Launcher again.
- Then you need to go to the Epic Games launcher by right-tapping the situation plate symbol in the base right corner and afterward tap the Exit button.
- Hit the Start tab.
- Now enter “cmd”, right-click Command Prompt, and afterward click Run as administrator.
- Another window opens up, type in the space provided “sfc/scannow”, and afterward click the Enter tab.
- This may take a short time.
- On the pc rap the Restart option.
- Again tap on Start.
- Enter “Add or Remove Programs”, and afterward hit the Enter tab.
- Choose Epic Games.
- Proceed to hit the Uninstall button.
- Go to link at www.epicgames.com and then click on Get Epic Games in the upper right corner to launch the recent installer.
- Firstly, close the Epic Games Launcher.
- Confirm there are no cycles related to the Epic Games Launcher by surveying Activity Monitor.
- Open the Applications organizer.
- Hit and pull the Epic Games Launcher application to the Trash.
- Confirm all the accompanying registries presently don’t have any Epic Games Launcher organizers or documents:
- ~/Library/Application Support
- Go to the site mentioned at www.epicgames.com and then hit Get Epic Games in the upper right corner to launch the installer.